ZeroFly® Hermetic Storage Bag is the only storage bag that protects post-harvest grains and seeds against external and internal insect attacks. The ground-breaking innovation offers small and medium size farmers and traders trouble-free storage for up to two years by integrating two technologies.
- Highest quality hermetic inner-liner ensures full protection for grain already infested by insects pre-harvest, and
- Slow release insecticide-incorporated outer bag ensures that no insects can attack the stored grain or seed for up to 24 months. The active ingredient included in the bag, deltamethrin, is a Food and Agriculture (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO) approved pesticide for controlling insect pests. The active ingredient is incorporated into the individual yarns and slowly released onto the surface of the material in a controlled and sustained manner.
- Affordable: very competitive price and reusable many times over 2 years
- Environmentally friendly: no need to fumigate and use chemicals during storage
- Safe: reduces pesticide residues commonly found in grain and seed and decreases risk of aflatoxin and mold build-up
- Effective: proven global efficacy against key insect pests, including Weevil and Larger Grain Borer, even in the most infested conditions
- Durable: proven to last for 2 years even under the toughest environments
- Tailored to individual needs: available in any size from 10 to 1000 kg and in any color with customized prints