Categories of personal information that you provide or we collect
We may collect certain personal information through our Website when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form or other method (such as contacting us though our “Contact us” Website functions). This may include but is not limited to the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Protecting your children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Information collected through automated technologies
In addition, when you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of our mobile phone or web browser with our Website. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please read our Cookies Policy.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Understand customer/potential customer feedback and responding to sales requests or specific requests for information.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news updates or new products, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
How we share your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may share your personal information with other parties in the following instances:
- With our third-party service providers: We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website and marketing, to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used (for example mailchimp (email marketing platform) Google Analytics). You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- For promotional purposes: to send you promotional information about Vestergaard.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Your choices regarding your personal information
A. To stop certain collection and use of your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. Otherwise, your information will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us as noted in the How to Contact Us section below.
B. To change or correct your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can at any time request access to your personal information, you may contact us at any time with changes as described in the How to Contact Us section. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How we protect your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
European Union (EU) Residents
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have rights with respect to your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation including:
- The right to request access, rectification and erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- The right to restrict data processing.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact as described below.
How to Contact Us
By writing to:
Place Saint-François 1
1003 Lausanne, Switzerland
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request and work hard to address your concerns. We will handle your requests or complaints confidentially in a timely and appropriate manner. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests or complaints.
If you are in the EEA, you also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. You can find the details of your local data protection authority (DPA) in the EEA here.